1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logs for my "pulsing" S3

slowcoach3 Sep 2, 2013

1. slowcoach3

slowcoach3 Active Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

These logs are deliberately un fluid not full on wot runs because the problem I have only really exists on very little throttle around 2.5-3k when the whole bleedin engine pulses, don't really know how to explain it! I won't go into massive detail because I have done recently in previous recent posts, hope it makes sense though...

2. phil miller

phil miller Well-Known Member VCDS Map User

My money is on the MAF what do i win? :p

3. badger5

badger5 www.badger5.co.uk Site Sponsor

lmao - is'nt heinsight and the fact it was answered 24 hours earlier a great thing?

hehe

phil miller likes this.
  4. phil miller

phil miller Well-Known Member VCDS Map User

lol, when we were logging i was sure i saw the maf drop off, my gut was maf at the time, then Russ said you had said maf, and now its going like a good un, as you said logging is the only way :)

5. slowcoach3

slowcoach3 Active Member

Hahaha! Phil you win the enviable chance to fit more toys :) How about you were both correct? Just fuel pump, wmi then back to Bills :rockwoot:
    Bill when you said about the maf showing "bumpy" air what would have made it so? as there is still traces of the pulsing however its 95% gone and the car is now totally different to drive, just wants to go and go lol It just wouldn't be right having a 20vt if there wasn't something to do...
    Thanks for your help gents, loving the car at the minute :)

phil miller likes this.