1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logs for my "pulsing" S3

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by slowcoach3, Sep 2, 2013.

1. slowcoach3

slowcoach3 Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

These logs are deliberately un fluid not full on wot runs because the problem I have only really exists on very little throttle around 2.5-3k when the whole bleedin engine pulses, don't really know how to explain it! I won't go into massive detail because I have done recently in previous recent posts, hope it makes sense though...
  2. phil miller

phil miller Member

My money is on the MAF what do i win? :p
  3. badger5

badger5 RIP S3dave Site Sponsor

lmao - is'nt heinsight and the fact it was answered 24 hours earlier a great thing?

hehe
    phil miller likes this.
  4. phil miller

phil miller Member

lol, when we were logging i was sure i saw the maf drop off, my gut was maf at the time, then Russ said you had said maf, and now its going like a good un, as you said logging is the only way :)
  5. slowcoach3

slowcoach3 Member

Hahaha! Phil you win the enviable chance to fit more toys :) How about you were both correct? Just fuel pump, wmi then back to Bills :rockwoot:
    Bill when you said about the maf showing "bumpy" air what would have made it so? as there is still traces of the pulsing however its 95% gone and the car is now totally different to drive, just wants to go and go lol It just wouldn't be right having a 20vt if there wasn't something to do...
    Thanks for your help gents, loving the car at the minute :)
    phil miller likes this.