1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Locking wheel nuts

dgannon69 Mar 9, 2006

1. dgannon69

dgannon69 Member

are these all different for each car like a Key or can u use special locking nut thingy on other audi locking nuts?

Dave

2. dickys3

dickys3 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

There isn't many combinations of the standard locking bolts so I would go for some aftermarket ones just to be safe! McGuards are supposed to be one of the best! You can even get them in Halfords for approx £30.

3. dgannon69

dgannon69 Member

oh ok thanks mate. It seemed like i had someone follow me home tonight and i just feel a little worried...

Thanks
    Dave

4. Mo-S3

Mo-S3 Member

Contact Nav at PRI racing.com, hes a dealer for them and can recommend the right ones for you.

5. benk

benk Member

If you think you're being followed then don't go home until they're gone.

6. dgannon69

dgannon69 Member

i didnt, i drove up another road a bit further up the road from my house and then they went. It doesnt really matter though because the village i live in is so small...

7. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator DSG

[ QUOTE ]
    There isn't many combinations of the standard locking bolts so I would go for some aftermarket ones just to be safe! McGuards are supposed to be one of the best! You can even get them in Halfords for approx £30.

[/ QUOTE ]

here here