1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

locking wheel nut key/socket

Tony01 Jul 10, 2010

1. Tony01

Tony01 New Member

Hi, i was wondering if any 1 can help me, i am after a locking wheel nut key/socket for an audi a4 ( s reg 1999) does any body know where i can buy one of these, or does anybody have 1 to sell?, its just thanks to the kind people at my local garage, who have lost mine:mad:, and know i cant get my wheels off!
    many thanks

2. 1wheelonly

1wheelonly cabriolet VCDS Map User

there all different mate

3. PH1L

PH1L Gievf Buckets

as said they are all different youre looking at up to 2 hours work to remove the wheels if the locknuts have been tamperproofed with a slip ring

4. s3dave

s3dave TFSI Hybrid Supporter

tell me about it....a right b**tard of a job

5. scott b

scott b Active Member VCDS Map User

if they aint the spinning outer edge type, then a few cheap sockets (12 sided) and a big hammer, got a pull set of bmw ones of in less than 10 minutes!

6. sportstractor

sportstractor Chugger

7. rosscotdi

rosscotdi Member

hey, i had the same problem with my 55 plate A3, but i lost the locking nut!

I contacted the spares dept at the local stealers who had a small breifcase thing with loads of the locking keys in it.
    They matched it then i bought the key and 4 locking nut's from memory it only came to around £25 ish

Give them a try you never know