1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

locking wheel bolts for wheels with spacers

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)' started by solaris, Apr 23, 2011.

1. solaris

solaris Member

Hi,
    I need some advice on the correct length of locking wheel bolts to order or can anyone suggest what kind of setup they have?

My setup consists of :-
    Front: 19x8.5 ET45 + 10mm spacer
    Rear: 19x9.5 ET45 + 7mm spacer

Thanks in advance
  2. dubdemand

dubdemand VAG Addict

I've been thinking about going with similar size spacers and was recommended to get locking bolts long enough for the 10mm spacers and cut the fronts down by 3mm.

Would be interested to see some pics of yours as your wheel sizes and spacers are what I plan on ending up with. Are your 7mm spacers hub centres? And, where did you get them from?
  3. Triple.O.G

Triple.O.G Active Member

dont think you can get 7mm hubcentric. you dont need them anyway, i have 6mm on front and they dont vibrate.
  4. solaris

solaris Member

Hi,
    i'm using lightweight aluminium spacers made by ECStuning the 7mm are not hub centric but the fronts are. I have had no issues with vibration or rubbing so far. I'm contemplating ordering some RAD locking bolts however these can't be ordered in single units. To avoid cutting may i suggest ordering two sets of different sizes and split them so we keep 2 bolts of each size?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  5. razza1

razza1 Active Member

Loving those wheels!