1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

locked my keys in my boot

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by albeg1, Mar 21, 2010.

1. albeg1

albeg1 New Member

[Mar 21, 2010]
    can anybody please help me,i locked my audi a4 2004 keys in the boot and i have no spare,managed to get into
    the car but can't even open the doors with the imobelizer activated.Is there any way to open the boot?
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 22, 2014]

3. Woorlord

Woorlord shifting to Hyperspace... . VCDS Map User

[Mar 21, 2010]
    Can you confirm you have access to the interior of the car?
    Do you have folding rear seats to get into the boot that way?

If you can open the passenger door and get to the wiring that runs down the nearside side sill under the plastic trim to the boot then you could access the wire that energises the boot lock motor(V139) - just need to cut it and apply 12volts to it momentarily. The wire is yellow/red in colour (0.5mm2 in size). Pop the bonnet to access the battery for the 12 volt feed and attach a long wire to the + terminal. The motor is already grounded so it just needs the 12volt signal on the cut wire going to the boot.
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2010
  4. scott b

scott b Active Member VCDS Map User

[Mar 21, 2010]
    or if your in the AA/RAC call them out
  5. Turkster

Turkster Bro.Paul 2.5TDI Quattro Sport

[Mar 21, 2010]
    or order a spare key from Audi and wait for it to come and then open your car :respekt: