Local Chavs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately even when Police are able to do anything with these benefit thieves, and actually take action, the CPS let them get away with it and put them on conditional discharge leaving them to do whatever the hell they like as long as they don't get caught.

We had some major issues with aa neighbour who over a 9 month period was in and out of custody after trying to break our front door down and threatening to kill my girlfriend and me after we witnessed her bricking the cr*p out of the front door to the flats as the dumb bitch left her key inside. Took 12 police to arrest the pot smoking alchy and she assaulted an office too. This happened about 3 times before she was sent to prison for 8 weeks over the Christmas period as she kept breaking the conditions of her bail. When it came to court time, she pleaded guilty and got off with a 12 month conditional discharge and was allowed to return to live next door to us. It was a nice block of flats, but there was 1 council owned flat that they kept using for 'vulnerable' people.

The CPS make me sick. We get a letter from them explaining that why they released her and that its better for her rehabilitation to be in the 'community' (Its London...there IS no f'ing community!!).

What it comes down to is that these people respect the human rights of the criminal more than that of the victim, and are unwilling to hand out jail terms for people who do proper crimes because the reality is that jails are too full.

You have people like ronnie biggs who got 25 years for robbing a train, and then some little c*nt of a kid who killed another person for no reason whatsoever other than they looked at them funny, who get 7 years 'life' sentence for murder... HOW i ask you, is that right??

my answer? bring back capital punishment! So once in a while, an innocent person may get killed when they didnt do the crime (which is totally unacceptable), but is that any worse than innocent people getting killed on the street when they've still done nothing? Atleast that would get rid of the scum bags that line the streets of britain these days, or atleast the possibility of it may make a difference.

We had some major issues with aa neighbour who over a 9 month period was in and out of custody after trying to break our front door down and threatening to kill my girlfriend and me after we witnessed her bricking the cr*p out of the front door to the flats as the dumb bitch left her key inside. Took 12 police to arrest the pot smoking alchy and she assaulted an office too.

my answer? bring back capital punishment! So once in a while, an innocent person may get killed when they didnt do the crime (which is totally unacceptable), but is that any worse than innocent people getting killed on the street when they've still done nothing?

Good points there! 2 things:

Pot smoking alchy maybe. I do believe that night the alcohol was doing the talking - if she had just been smoking, she'd have just sat there till one of her neighbours let her in, maaaan :drag: I love a drop of alcohol now and again but I still stand by my opinion that alcohol abuse is in the top three most dangerous things you can do to yourself, and others.

Other thing, capital punishment. No. Imagine you are that hypothetical innocent person. Ready to die at the hands of your government for the greater good of keeping the crime rate down? Would you or your family be happy with that? Hmmm...when the absolute fool-proof proof is discovered, then maybe we can talk about taking lives.

Other than those 2 little points, I completely agree :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
I did say it was unacceptable if innocent people were killed, but i think the outcome would be that less innocent people would die. it is all hypothetical though remember as they have more human rights than we do! lol.

My point in regards to pot smoking is that she'd probably been doing it for the best part of 30 years, so it probably made her slightly psychotic.

Sorry whats your address again, lol

We were once known for our politeness & gentlemenship, now we're known as foul mouth beer swilling idiots in alot of holiday destinations in europe

Nigel you have my address, come and nick my scooter :haha: bet you I can catch you up before you get on the ferry :blackrs4:

Your last point is bob-on. We are known as foul-mouth beer swilling idiots almost everywhere else in the world. Except possibly Australia, but they're worse :whistle2:

That last comment was a joke, upside-down convicts :lmfao:

Status
Not open for further replies.