local car washes.... seen it all now

robps3

Reaction score
just going into get my resonator delete and noticed the local car wash cleaning this bad boy in the sun.... owner is on the right sitting on the chair playing with his phone....

Reactions: Radford212, Bristle Hound, Nigeltdi4life and 2 others
360 spider *** lol someone needs to have a chat with that owner, theres some detailing business to be done lol

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

Reactions: robps3 and Jakes2514
There's one near me and they have a R8 sometimes when I drive by. Then across the road from me in the petrol station theres one of those 'self service' washes and people are forever using the brush!!!! Saw a guy use it on his brand new A45 AMG. I just wanted to slap out his hand

Clean it yourself or pay a proper detailer

Reactions: robps3
just going into get my resonator delete and noticed the local car wash cleaning this bad boy in the sun.... owner is on the right sitting on the chair playing with his phone....

Not a lot you can say really ... :(

Reactions: robps3
There's one near me and they have a R8 sometimes when I drive by. Then across the road from me in the petrol station theres one of those 'self service' washes and people are forever using the brush!!!! Saw a guy use it on his brand new A45 AMG. I just wanted to slap out his hand

Clean it yourself or pay a proper detailer
Chap "cleaning" his C63 in one the other day!

TX.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

I think what we forget is all that a lot of people want is a "clean" car and getting that particular chore done cheaply and quickly. They aren't interested in swirling, holograms etc.
Additionally a lot of cars including high end will be on lease deals so there's not the same degree of buy in to care for it. As long as it looks clean from a few feet away with no scratches, dents etc when it goes back that's job done

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk