1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Loba/Sachs SMF Kit

Discussion in 'GNJ Motorsport' started by DJ-S3, Feb 26, 2013.

1. DJ-S3

DJ-S3 Member

[Feb 26, 2013]
    I ordered my kit on Friday night with Graeme, Tuesday morning it arrived. Now that's what I call service! Graeme is a top bloke and sorted me out with the best deal I could find on the kit. Even asked me if there was any questions about the kit I needed answering before he took payment. Definitely be ordering with him in the future and I can put my hand on my heart and say its been a pleasure doing business with you.

I highly recommend GNJ Motorsport and Graeme.

Dom
    Kelza and GNJ_Motorsport like this.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 24, 2014]

3. GNJ_Motorsport

GNJ_Motorsport Site Sponsor Site Sponsor

[Feb 26, 2013]
    Thanks Dom very kind of you to take the time to comment on the service. Glad we could help and let me know how you get on with it :)
    Kelza likes this.
  4. thwaitesy

thwaitesy New Member

[Mar 7, 2013]
    totally agree top bloke. Ordered mine Monday received it Wednesday very helpful!
    GNJ_Motorsport likes this.
  5. GNJ_Motorsport

[Mar 8, 2013]
    Thanks Harry the feedback is much appreciated :)
  6. thwaitesy

thwaitesy New Member

[Mar 10, 2013]
    Had mine fitted Friday night at a mates garage. No problems fitted new slave cylinder and bolts. Couldn't believe how involved it was there was two of them doing it and the amount of bolts lined up was scary. I must say the pedal is so different I will get use to it but bit worried about the misses little legs trying to drive it just got to remember to give it a few more revs. It is also noisy bit like a diesel but I notice it more as I'm listening out for it. Just glad to have no clutch slip def noticeably quicker cheers gnj MotorsportMotorsport
  7. GNJ_Motorsport

[Mar 10, 2013]
    The pedal frees up a bit with a few miles :) The noise is something you get used to, it annoyed me a little at first but I soon got used to it.
  8. Jonse

Jonse Active Member

[Mar 21, 2013]
    Bought the clutch as well from Graeme. Service was excellent and delivery so quick.

I have noticed the same about the clutch with the pedal is something to get use to but ive also had a paddle clutch before.

The noise is funny as sometimes cant hear it at all and others its kinda loud, But the way it drives now is amazing. I can feeling it pulling through out the whole range :)
  9. GNJ_Motorsport

[Mar 22, 2013]
    Glad you're happy with the clutch and service mate :)
  10. DJ-S3

DJ-S3 Member

[Mar 28, 2013]
    Clutch was only fitted yesterday by statllers in Sheffield, but so far after only 50miles, there is not chatter (I expect that to come after a few hundred miles or so) the clutch is heavier but nothing I wasn't expecting or can't live with (other half's mini coopers clutch IS heavier...) it grips and holds the power down very well, although I haven't been able to give it the beans as of yet. There is a vibration through my prop shaft (statllers said and I have noticed) at 2500rpm down to 2000rpm when slowing down in gears, doesn't bother me much, just means I'll have to not slow down ;p

I got told by the mechanic that I don't have to do so many miles running it in and just use it as I would normally (obviously don't do drag starts) but I think I'm still going to take it steady for the first few hundred miles, as of which I shall report back. All good so far though :D
  11. GNJ_Motorsport

[Mar 28, 2013]
    Good stuff :)

I like selling these as I know from experience they are a good kit and make driving a tuned manual S3 a lot better. Thanks for the feedback.
  12. willz17

willz17 Member

[Oct 29, 2013]
    Hi Graeme,

I am looking for the sach/loba SMF kit for my car. (Audi S3 2007)
    Could you drop me a PM with a quote please?

Alot of people from this forum has told me to speak to you for the best price around :)
    Many Thanks
    Will