Loba HPFP ok to fit before I go Stage 2+ on S3

woodyS3

Reaction score
Hi all, basically i have pretty much everything i need for stage 2+, all i need to fit is the CG motorsport stage 3 clutch and this Loba HPFP, I still need to buy a new flywheel but while I'm saving up funds for the new flywheel can I fit the uprated HPFP on the standard map? Will this cause the car to run lean or have any adverse effects on the engine?
I have got a stage 1 bluefin which I had to take off for now as its slipping like a dog on ice. I just want to know if its best to put on the new HPFP now or later, I kinda wanna get rid of all these parts stacking up in the house, the Mrs is not impressed but I don't wanna fit it if its going to mess things up at the minute.

Help please people........

I think it should be ok and you would probably notice a difference with it fitted..

Muzza fitted his to his car without mapping it and felt a very noticeable increase in power with it unmapped. He was shark stage 1 though. But i'd assume that your Engine Managemet would adapt for it.

I fitted internals to mine about a month before I got the map done and nothing wrong at all. On the plus side I think it runs it in (did not Rev over 4k for 100miles) and when you do give it beans I did notice bit more go on stage 1