1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LMLT Build Thread + Pictures

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by lovemelongtime, Feb 20, 2013.

1. lovemelongtime

lovemelongtime Member

Well I've done 250 miles so far since my panicking and the S3 is running like a champ. Boost sits at around -12 psi = 24 hg on idle and the most boost I have seen so far is 7 psi, I don't have the n75 plugged in and drive like Miss Diasy anyway until the car is mapped by Dan. So next on the list is fitting the Wellycooler FMIC and getting a custom 3" decat. I am thinking about asking Ben to weld in another lambda boss and then installing my NGK AFR? Not sure if its worth it or is it just another toy in the cockpit. Lol no one seems to want to buy it.

Looking at the suspension in the next few months, mostly around coilovers, the Jamex type seem cheap and functional. Then I can sell of the Eibach Pro Springs and Polybush Top Mounts + Polo 6N top caps.
  2. Dani_B19

Dani_B19 Audi-sports own special child.

You got any pics of what afr gauge yyou have?
  3. lovemelongtime

lovemelongtime Member

Sure

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  4. Westy

Westy Double Dark Side! Diesel & 8P

Does the liquid gauge not do AFR graphs? Might need to have a wideband car though...
  5. lovemelongtime

lovemelongtime Member

Hey Westy, it does to be fair I've not played with that element. The car is wideband, I'll have a play.
  6. lovemelongtime

lovemelongtime Member

Just a bit of morning work, I modified the heatshield yesterday so it would fit better looks good me thinks.

[​IMG]

Due to the Badger 5 v2 being cut to fit a mk3 golf 1.8t. And me being a cheap skate, I measured up a length of silicone and a joiner, then down to Halfords a single jubilee clip, job done. Fits like a glove.

Only bad parts is the N75 to wastegate pipe clip is scorning the catch can. So need a solution for that, zip tie or small jubilee clip.
  7. JtotheD

JtotheD Events Moderator

Coming along really nicely mate, :) just need to get my new bumper back from paint and then I'm back!