1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. jdp1962

jdp1962 Grumpy Old Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team V6 TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter Team Tornado quattro Black Edition Audi S4 s tronic

I hear a rumour that Michael Jackson is to perform at Live8. He'll be sharing the stage with Elton John, performing one of Elton's songs. Although the final song hasn't been chosen yet, bookies' favourite is a rendition of "Don't Let Your Son Go Down On Me".

2. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

HAHAHAHAHA hilarious! Very good jdp /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif

3. fallmonk

fallmonk Turbo Sport

JEFF thats terrible, (but funny)
    it was on the radio he has enquiered about playing the US "live8" , altho no one has actualy sayed to him hes invited!

4. myzeneye

myzeneye Member

very funny.... but more to the point.... any Floyd fans out there ????
    im a huge floyd fan( by that i mean i like them alot, not im obese).... i hear they are to play, full line up...waters, gilmour, mason and wright. !!!!!
    ive waited a long long time to hear this. now i just gotta get me grubby hands on one of them shady ebay pimped up tickets.....

5. fallmonk

fallmonk Turbo Sport

Yip im with u mate would love to be able to c pink floyd live , as im to young (ahem) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif to have seen them other wise lol , /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

6. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

Very sick joke JDP, very sick. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif