1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

little update

Vagworld Sep 27, 2012

1. Vagworld

Vagworld Member

i got back from Cyprus this week to find someone has hit my s3 :( not cool , we should be starting to vinyl wrap cars soon so i have decided to use my s3 as a demo for it, im thinking pink or crome/gold?

also i fitted my 25mm h&r spacers, i have been meaning to stick them on for a few months now, she just needs to go a little bit lower now.
    i was joking about the pink, i have been thinking close to a noggy blue matt, so i do not have to inform the dvla about a coulour change, i would love a gloss black s3 also, what do you think.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Westy

Westy Well-Known Member

Seen your car at ace cafe a few times. I recognise the reg plate ;)

If I was to wrap my Ming blue car I fancy a Matt grey. I've seen a new BMW M3 with a Matt grey wrap and black wheels and it looks superb. Has a real presence on the road.

3. kwistof

kwistof South East Events Moderator Regional Rep

Sorry to hear about the bump mate....had something similar happen to me earlier this year and had to get 60% of the car resprayed along with a new bumper and wing all out of my own pocket as the bar steward didn't leave details.

Anyway - you did actually have me on about the Pink wrap there! lol....I am thinking about getting my 17" Avus Winter wheels powder coated pink just because I can :) lol

In terms of a wrap for your car......and a colour not to dissimilar to the noggy blue matt colour...how about Azure?

Azure (color) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

4. Vagworld

Vagworld Member

matt grey has also been talked about lol that new frost range that bmw have out, and with black wheels lol that azure blue is a nice colour :)

5. kwistof

kwistof South East Events Moderator Regional Rep

Have you seen that RS4 Avant in turquoise from Jags Body Shop?

It was at edition 38 and that was a stunning colour....if you are using your car as a demo car you would want to have something bright and stands out that will show off how much of a good job you have done - and IMO glossy and in your face colours will do this.