Liquid Blue, but what colour wheels?

Liquidblue

Reaction score
I own a 2005 plate A3 Sportback 2.0TDi Sport (remapped) in Liquid Blue. Just had the rear windows tinted 20% which has smartened things up.

Has anyone changed the colour of their wheels on a Liquid Blue Audi, and can they post some pictures to show how it looks, pretty please?

I'm thinking maybe refurbishing the current ones to Titanium... :huh:

liquid blue as in same colour as mine mate?... Im doing something diff and they are going to be done in pearl white but leaving the split rim in a polished chrome which I hope will look the nuts...

@Sneakafreaka83 - yeah the silver with the bluey tinge to it...

Still got the original sport 17 inch 'Transformer-y' type wheels on at the mo...

Post a pic when you've had yours done in the white - sounds cool

i would say dark wheels look best, but be adventurous do something different if they dont look good then you can allways change the colour to a different one cant you

is it a metallic colour?..

if so a nice metallic black or a Anthracite ;)

yeah liquid blue is a met colour , i agree dude dark wheels look ace i done my wheels in toyota magnetic grey its got a blue/goldy/silver flick in it looks awesome in direct sunlight (when they are clean that is lol )

lol a bit like my roof being Volkswagen Canyon Red it goes well with the Lava grey... ;)

Darker would look great. Ive had mine done in a Volvo (yeh yeh) anthracite but has a bluish tinge which I like

have to say i disagree with the trend here... silver looks good on Ice Blue. the darker wheel wouldn't look right. 'Shop it and see...

if you want something different i'd go for white, but probs not with your wheels. something like the A4 DTM wheels in white would totally set the car off

Bit off topic but o you have any pics of your car with the tints, im in liquid blue aswell!!

... im going against the crowd still on this one fella... WHITE ...:p I will have to see the difference between both of ours as I said before Im going pearl white so be good to see dark against light on the same colour bro... keep us updated..