1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lip spoiler.

rs13219 Jan 2, 2006

1. rs13219

rs13219 Member

2. What year is your car?

You can fit an E46 M3 rear lip spoiler which are also readily available from ebay... I have one fitted to mine and I think it cost me something like £40 plus delivery, UK based supplier.

Have a look... I think you'll need one that is 117.5cm long but without measuring it again I can't be sure.

They bend quite considerably so are very easy to fit and adjust to the curvature of the bootlid...

Hope that helps /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Tim

3. docurley

docurley Moderator Staff Member Moderator

The guy is selling one for both B6 & B5 so it will fit.

4. rs13219

rs13219 Member

[ QUOTE ]
    What year is your car?

You can fit an E46 M3 rear lip spoiler which are also readily available from ebay... I have one fitted to mine and I think it cost me something like £40 plus delivery, UK based supplier.

Have a look... I think you'll need one that is 117.5cm long but without measuring it again I can't be sure.

They bend quite considerably so are very easy to fit and adjust to the curvature of the bootlid...

Hope that helps /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Tim

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a 2001(b5). Not sure of the length of the b5 boot lid. How good does the m3 one look?

5. Looks pretty good, I have some photos but not here. I'll post a few up later when I get home from work...