1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LinkedIn help

Iceash Feb 21, 2014

1. Iceash

Iceash Member

Hi everyone,

I've been set a challenge to reach/exceed 1000 connections on LinkedIn.

Please please please add me, ash@stalok.com share this with others. I'm accepting all invites, share this anywhere I'm not fussed I just really need everyone's help with this.

I promise this isn't spam.

Thanks in advance,

Ash

2. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

NO!

3. Iceash

Iceash Member

No? what?

4. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

What is the challenge in aid of and whats the point of having that many random connections?

I am very particular about adding contacts on Linkedin as its more of a professional networking tool, rather than something like Facebook where you wouldn't really be bothered if your connections act like a tw4t, but if that sort of thing showed up on my feed in Linkedin, I would find it highly embarrassing and unprofessional.

Out of interest what is it you do and what sort of Industry do you work in?

Alex C likes this.
  5. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Same as below really.