Limited Top Speed

G-S3

Reaction score
If you chip an A3/S3 with AMD, MDM, REVO. Will it remove the top speed restrictions?

Cheers Fellas /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

IIRC, the S3 runs out of puf before 155, so isnt electronically limited.

Rich

There definately isnt a 155mph limiter on the S3! Thats all I'm going to say.

I have seen 152 ish mph on my S3 with a little more to go and it is a standard 210 bhp 99T reg,i have had my audi S2 off the clock ie 170 plus indicated racing my brothers wrx sti import but he was off away on the horizon by then, all on a private airfield of course. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/****.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Keep up the good work boys and girls... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

160kph and still pulling. This was on a motorway simulation track, which looked a lot like the M69. I had to slow down because a van pulled out in front of me, but am convinced that if I hadn't braked I would have driven straight through the hologramatic image and reached about 165kph.

[ QUOTE ]
Golf Bygone said:
160kph and still pulling. This was on a motorway simulation track, which looked a lot like the M69. I had to slow down because a van pulled out in front of me, but am convinced that if I hadn't braked I would have driven straight through the hologramatic image and reached about 165kph.

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFLMAO /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[ QUOTE ]
S3 Moff said:
[Isn't 160kph breaking the simulated roads speed limit? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

In my simulator, reality pixelation is defined only by the infinity flux capacitor multiplier algorithm, so in effect there are no limits. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif

Bygone,

Do you have to wearthat white jacket often ? y'know the ones with all the straps... ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I think you're a very cunning linguist!

Probably caused by all the encounters with the sheep in derbyshire !! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif