Limehouse Link cameras?

AndyM

Reaction score
Got flashed by a camera going into the tunnel late last night going westbound /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif thought these were the new digital cameras ie no flash? and someone mentioned to me that they were the ones that took average speed over 1 mile, if thats the case what did I get flashed by yesterday?

Probably some kid with a camera flash and a sick sense of humour... kind of thing I used to get up to, hide in the shrubs on the side of the road and wait for unsuspecting motorists to come along...:)

If its a speed camera there would have been two flashes in very quick succession. If its someone playing games there would have only been one flash.

You will find out within 14 days anyway as that is the notification period. Hopefully for you it was nothing...

The Limehouse cameras do flash - they are basically digital gatsos. They have no film - the images are sent directly for processing. They do not measure your speed over a distance, the work on speed sensors in the road surface. If it's a private car registered to you, you should hear within 14 days.

[ QUOTE ]
richy said:
they have a maximum of a month i was told..

after that you cannot be done for speeding..

[/ QUOTE ]

Can assure you there is a 14 day maxium notification period. Not long now........ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif