1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Like The 1st Day At School!!

coupe-se Oct 31, 2006

1. coupe-se

coupe-se Member

1st post on a new forum is definately like your 1st day at a new school!! :search:

Smogthemog gave me a heads up about this site after recently joining.

I'm an Audi virgin from the Peterborugh area and recently clawed the local dealers A3 170ps TDi S-Line Sportback demonstrator out of there hands after they'd only had it for 3 weeks. :arco:

Phantom black with 20-spoke split alloys, fully leather and more extra's on it than I can remember. Definately the best car Iv'e ever owned which is saying something as I only tend to keep cars for 12months max :rolleyes:

The Audi dealer experience is worlds apart from the terrible service form the other dealers Iv'e had the misfortune to deal with.

Cheers ....... Nick

[​IMG]

2. marmite

marmite Counting the Tesco Club points

Hello and welcome
    Car looks really cool

3. Rev-head

Rev-head Active Member

Hello and welcome to the site....love the colour

4. john2garden

john2garden Gonad

Hi, love those wheels!:thumbsup:

5. Olly_K

Olly_K Administrator

nice motor, and welcome to the site, and dont worry, we dont give users any homework !

6. silver75

silver75 Big Ron

love those rims.. welcome :laugh:

7. coupe-se

coupe-se Member

Cheers guys!!!

Just to let you know what I'm like with cars and on what basis I say my A3 is the best Iv'e owned ..........

In th last 7 years I've owned

Volvo 440 SLE
    Ford Probe 2.0l
    206 Roland Garros
    Hyundai Coupe SE (new shape)
    Ford Mundano Estate Zetec S
    Mazda 6 Estate TS2 TDi (flat cap and slippers model)
    Subaru Impreza WRX (lightly modded)
    Nissan Navara D40 Outlaw (new shape)
    A3 170Ps TDi S-line (current)

In the last 3 1/2 years read from my Hyundai Coupe down :rolleyes:

The current A3 we got from the dealer has so many extras fitted to it that the list would not fit on the vehicle spec sheet. We have found a couple that the dealer didn't point out or list!!! Chuffed to bits with it (if you hadn't noticed) :p

8. Granny

Granny Member

Only Arthur Daley could make most Audi dealer customer service look good! :)

HeHe just kidding! Love the car, looks sweet like candy!

9. coupe-se

coupe-se Member

The Peterborough Dealership is absolutely fantastic and returned every call exactly at the time they specified.

They did everything theycould to make life easy including keeping the branch open 1/2 an hour later than normal to let me test drive a car.

Due to a last minute short delay in me getting my new car they gave me a courtesy car for 3 days instead of messing around swapping insurance certificates back.

Even a minor mark on 1 alloy was polished out and the car was in perfect condition when we picked it up. Bunch of flowers and a full tank of diesel without asking topped it off.

This car was an x-demo and none of the 3 previous BRAND NEW cars I bought came with service any where near this.

10. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

Hello and welcome.