Like a pregnancy tracking app ... only better!!

Tips

Reaction score
Just had an email through from Audi confirming my order and a link to their 'my Audi' site where I can track the progress and build of my car.
I think that's pretty awesome. Makes the wait a little more bearable.

It just reminded me of one of those pregnancy apps the Mrs had to track the development of our son before he was born. Only this time I know what I'm getting!!! :)

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    157.6 KB · Views: 158
  • image.png
    image.png
    51.3 KB · Views: 134
Reactions: ChivsBang and Sandra
In the same boat, my build date is the 19th, apparently it only takes a week to build the car, but shipping to the dealer can take around 4 weeks, so I've been told, just hope that is not true

Reactions: Sandra
Anyone know where the A6s are assembled?

Been told my car is Germany, but they also get built in India.

Reactions: Tips and Sandra
Its a great system, apart from when it shows zero progress....thats when its actually better not to know :(

Incidentally I can still access the order that I previously placed, and it is still stuck at stage 1. Another chap who ordered at the same time has been told that his order wont be built until 2017!! Fortunately he has found a car elsewhere (like me!).

Its a great system, apart from when it shows zero progress....thats when its actually better not to know :(

Incidentally I can still access the order that I previously placed, and it is still stuck at stage 1. Another chap who ordered at the same time has been told that his order wont be built until 2017!! Fortunately he has found a car elsewhere (like me!).

So that was the message I was given originally that the next Black Edition run wasn't until 2017, and the stock in the network was reducing rapidly. So to get the factory options I wanted I'd have to wait until then.
Fortunately my dealer didn't want to loose the deal so did whatever negotiating he needed to do to actually get someone else's build slot. I assume some deal was done but I'll let Audi deal with the fallout there. In the end I'm hoping to get my new toy in 6 weeks or so.
Happy days!!!!!

I've also taken someone's build slot, I placed my order last month, however the original order date for my build was july. I was looking around 6/7 weeks from my build date, as it can take 3-4 week to ship from factory, then 2 weeks until my build starts and 1 week to build the car. Time usually fly's by but it seams to be dragging on at the moment.

I've also taken someone's build slot, I placed my order last month, however the original order date for my build was july. I was looking around 6/7 weeks from my build date, as it can take 3-4 week to ship from factory, then 2 weeks until my build starts and 1 week to build the car. Time usually fly's by but it seams to be dragging on at the moment.
When is you rough collection day?

Been told mid / end of October.
My build week was actually moved forward from 42 to 39. Still feels ages away though.
Yes, the last few days are the worst though.

Reactions: ChivsBang