1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

lights pls

Discussion in 'A4/S4 forum(B5 Chassis)' started by subly786, Jan 26, 2008.

1. subly786

subly786 New Member

[Jan 26, 2008]
    hi all..
    changed my sunroof switch n bulbs unit 2day....now wid it all bak in...i hav no interior lights wat so eva...
    i hav checked the fuses( from the box next to the steering wheel).. all seems ok...
    even went to the extent to put the old unit back in again..but still no lights...the bulbs r all ok..
    i did hav the car runnin wen i was changin it ova...but i dnt think it makes ne difference?
    help needed pls..
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 19, 2014]

3. 205man

205man Active Member

[Jan 26, 2008]
    might help if you dont talk in text format, would make it easier to read........just a thought
  4. Nessy

Nessy VW + Audi mad

[Jan 27, 2008]

A bit of a dumb question now, which I have to ask........the power plugs to the lights and the sunroof switch are connected up aren't they..........lol.
    If they are , is your trip meter display out?
    When I was fiddling with my courtesy light the other day (see my LED interior light thread....) I managed to blow a fuse and found the trip meter display went too, not the main odometer display, just the trip one.
    If it is the fuse, are you checking the right one.... its one of the red 10 amp mini blade fuses on my car, not the big blade fuse ones that are also there in the fusebox.......
  5. subly786

subly786 New Member

[Jan 28, 2008]
    still no joy...yes the blue n black plugs r connected....as for the fuses i hav checked....yes its an 10 amp fuse...n its fine...
    ne ideas pls....as i hav ran out of em....lol
    ps...sory abt d txt 4mat....lol
    il improve....lol
  6. macca

macca Member

[Jan 28, 2008]
    try locking the drivers door with your key then unlock again, this i think resets the alarm/light control system, occasionally i have to do it on mine after disconnecting the battery etc.