1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lights on remote

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by MarcStanford, Apr 4, 2006.

1. MarcStanford

MarcStanford Tankman

[Apr 4, 2006]
    Is there a plug in module or relay that will turn the headlights on for 15 - 20 seconds when locking or unlocking the car? I presume my dads Merc is utilising the auto light sensor to activate this in the dark only. So would I be have to/be able to upgrade the light switch on my 2002 MY to the latest Audi version. Am I right in thinking B7 have the auto light option?

Lots of questions for someone to get their teeth into.

Thanks

Tank
  2. Ads

Ads

[Jan 31, 2015]

3. mjsewell

mjsewell Member

[Apr 4, 2006]
    My B7 Sline Special Edition has this feature but I'm pretty sure it's not standard. It either comes with the Xenon lights or the Comfort Pack that I ordered. I guess it's the comfort pack as this has autodimming mirrors with light sensors in the mirrors.

I don't think it'll be possible to retrofit as the sensor comes integrated in the rear view mirror and also has a different windscreen mount which is bonded on/in at manufacture.

Of course, I may well be talking out of my rear end /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Cheers,

Matt