1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Light switch assembly removal

chris_marshall Feb 9, 2010

1. chris_marshall

chris_marshall MTM S3, Aprilia RSV Mille

Anyone know the best way to remove the light switch assembly?

Many thanks

2. Lemon S3

Lemon S3 Alex

I think you push the light switch in and turn to either the left or the right then the unit should pull out.

EDIT: Just went out and tried it and you have the lights set to 0, push the switch in then turn to the right slightly and pull.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2010
  3. <tuffty/>

<tuffty/> Badger 5 Edition...Its all about the flow... Staff Member Moderator Audi S3

I had to remove the drivers side lower dash panel to release the 2 latches holding it in... not tried the method Lemon S3 suggests though

<tuffty/>

4. chris_marshall

chris_marshall MTM S3, Aprilia RSV Mille

Thanks guys, that worked a treat

5. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

LOL, no, you definitely push the rotating knob inwards, then rotate slightly to pull the 2 latch things inwards and pull out.

6. <tuffty/>

<tuffty/> Badger 5 Edition...Its all about the flow... Staff Member Moderator Audi S3

LOL... I had to remove the lower dash panel anyway for something else... my excuse and I am sticking to it ;P

<tuffty/>