Light packs

paddy

Reaction score
Been looking at retro fit interior light pack but is it the same as ambiant light pack ??

My 3.2 had red foot well lights where as the light pack seems to have white lights. I have gone for a new roof light with the map light and red LEDs and illuminated BOSE grills instead of ambient foot wells.

We have the interior light pack on our MY10 S-Line Sportback. You get the Red LED's and map lights in the roof console, lit footwells which come on when the doors open and can be set via the DIS to light up all the time at selected brightness, active (lit) door reflectors, red lighting on the interior handles and puddle lights on the bottom of the doors.

Ambient lighting wasn't an option on the A3 when we bought it. I know it's listed on the new A6 so it must be what they are calling it now....

My S3 has white footwell lights, it was factory fitted.

Think my red LED's have come out there little holes as you can see them but they are not straight , will have to take them apart lol.

Those Bose covers look spot on and I fancy some myself down the line :)

Strange because my A3 had ambient red lights in the foot wells (but no white lights)....and up above where the centre console ash tray would be behind the dash to light the storage area where the ash tray would be

Strange because my A3 had ambient red lights in the foot wells (but no white lights)....and up above where the centre console ash tray would be behind the dash to light the storage area where the ash tray would be

Yeah they stopped fitting a Red Light under there for some reason. We had that on a 2004 Sportback with light pack.

Our footwell lights are white also. They are bulbs rather than LED...

i think they look white but they are just normal bulbs for the a3 with light pack, if anyone wants to upgrade to the LED footwell bulbs or any other interior lamps to LED's then get in contact with me and i can sort you out, also i can give you some advise on fitting rear footwell under your seats.

cheers