Lifestyle coloured A4s.

The issue with that yellow is that it doesnt look as good as Imola! Its much lighter, almost a pastel shade.

Ours is Berry Pearl:

100_4098.JPG

100_3760.JPG

Reactions: adidasandy
This yellow on A4 looks awful :( Had a look at one TQS and although nice car I could not drive this thing because of colour.
Imola yellow is the one I would go for just shame they didn't do them on A4.
Same with that gold one in Leeds. I was close to buying it but just didn't see myself driving it :(

Anyone else into these? Im really liking the look of this 1.8T at the moment. Havent seen a yellow A4 for some time and ive never seen one in a facelift.2000 Audi A4 1.8 T Sport 4dr Saloon

That yellow is called Toucan, I think. My old A3 8P was that colour, but TBH I found it a bit wishy-washy compared to the likes of Imola, ..got a very big soft spot for yellow cars though. :wub: xx

That's the colour of mine and it looks great, trouble is being 12 years old means that the oxidation shows on the boot lid etc and any paint work shows up a mile as most struggle to colour match properly

Infact if I had the money for s new Audi I'd want it the same colour as its quite an unusual colour and not a common one and makes it real easy in crowded car parks to find lol

I have a S4 B5 Avant in Imola yellow and I get mixed reviews. I have come to the conclusion that you either love it or hate it, it's not the kind of colour you say mm it's ok. So to those people who love it = thumbs up and to those who hate it = fingers up lol

KGrHqZHJCIE8mU5sorBBPOR3Wog60_12.jpg

I also have a thing for yellow cars this s4 was on e-bay not long ago just wish i had the cash for it :crying:
That looks just like mine but not as good lol. Was going to take pics today but 1 = it's raining and 2 = I want to watch my team beat the makums lol.

Reactions: BigAdy
Think mine is a bit brighter and more pearly seems audi are affraid of the bright colours and end up making them pastel colours

Heres my old 1.8T Sport which was sadly wrote off last year. Jaipurrot pearl, code LZ3S, which strangly comes up with different names depending which country your in! Grr, having trouble up loading picture.
5March2012

My first audi a4, think it was pur pur pearl, LOB3 rings a bell. Body i loved but the car was by its best. Shame as the paintwork was ORIGINAL and mint.

Last edited by a moderator: