1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lexus Rear Clusters

davmornik Sep 29, 2003

1. davmornik

davmornik DAUDI

As new and still boxed - bought from r-tec auto design for £150.00 they are yours for £100.00 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif what a saving

2. rockstar

rockstar Member

mmm...personally i think there bloomin awful! best of luck!
    we had a debate on these and they proved not to be that popular...why you selling anway?

i changed mine a while ago to the facelift audi ones,much better looking!

3. davmornik

davmornik DAUDI

its down to personal taste like you say i bought them and put them on for a show just to be different and personally prefer the standard lights, hence the reason for sale.

4. rockstar

rockstar Member

bargain for someone who likes them though eh!

5. davmornik

davmornik DAUDI

Pic To Help Purchaser /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif

6. Gambba

Gambba Active Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Proper Bo A Tell Thee said:
    Anyone interested and please no more negative comments - if you don't like em keep it to yourself !!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

If you don't want comments put your post in the right section of the forum! i.e. MARKETPLACE /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

As to the lights.....we'll say no more....can't see why you're selling them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

7. amoffat

amoffat Member

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif