Lewis Hamilton

TRS1

Topper Harley
Reaction score
As this section of the forum is currently dead!

Lewis Hamilton at Mclaren. Good signing by Ron or too high a risk?:shrug:

TRS1 said:
As this section of the forum is currently dead!

Lewis Hamilton at Mclaren. Good signing by Ron or too high a risk?:shrug:

he's been with Mclaren since 1998 so it was aways on the card for an F1 drive. Moving from karts to Formula Renaults and winning 10 out of 15 races and 15 outta 20 in F3. Lewis is the biggest talent out there, about as near to a sure thing as you'll ever see. Brave as Mika and a thinker like schumi, Alonso is going to have a tough year. Lets hope that the 07 car is a good one.

Watched Hamilton at Silverstone this year and he really made the place come alive, got to be good for F1. Give him a shot and see if he can make it. Needs a good car though Jenson has always been one season away from having a good car it seems . Hope Honda sort it for next year. It would be good to have two British drivers fighting for podiums

Hope he does well remember Nico Rosberg? He is still young anyway

touring50 said:
Watched Hamilton at Silverstone this year and he really made the place come alive, got to be good for F1. Give him a shot and see if he can make it. Needs a good car though Jenson has always been one season away from having a good car it seems . Hope Honda sort it for next year. It would be good to have two British drivers fighting for podiums

I also saw him at Silverstone this year and he went 3 wide right infront of me and gained 2 places! Pretty awesome moment :)

Personally I am a bit of a JB fan and really wish Honda would get the car sorted for him. Wouldn't it be great to see 2 brits fighting for the world championship?!