1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Letter from Audi

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by CJ A4, Feb 19, 2006.

1. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

Hi just thought i'd share this out of curiousity. I received a letter from my local Audi garage yesterday. It said inside "GOOD NEWS....!" in big black print. also about them wanting to contact me regarding good news about my existing vehicle.

Then at bottom of the letter it says "THIS IS NOT A CIRCULAR; YOU ARE A NOMINATED CUSTOMER REQUESTED BY AUDI UK FROM OUR EXISTING RECORDS." in big black print also.
    Anyway i rang them today but they were busy so left my number and they didn't call back surprise surprise! Have any of you guys received any similar letters that could shed some light on the matter?

Cheers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
  2. madvw

madvw Active Member

wasn't signed "Tom Champagne" was it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
  3. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif nah it was the general sales manager.
  4. bainsyboy

bainsyboy Guest

CJ did you buy a new Audi? As i get letters every other month not addressed to bainsyboy mind, i think they just want you to buy buy buy, but at least it proves they care about your buisness unlike Maidstone Audi, if any one works there have you inproved your s--ty attitude to customers yet as i havent visited you in such a long long time due to the fact East Kent arent bothered if i turn up in Jeans and T shirt and seem to respect my buisness, roll on next year for my brand new Audi not bought from Maidstone. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif That would have been £60k worth of cars in four years that you have lost out on you suckers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif glad you can afford to lose that amount of money so keep up the attitude and remember blokes in jeans can afford new cars.
  5. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

No Bainsyboy my car was second hand and not even from an Audi dealer. Your more than likely correct its probably something like if you choose to buy a new RS4 we will throw in some free dice or something /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif
  6. audi5e

audi5e Member

big fury dice? OMG!
  7. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

Mmmmmmm maybe some leopard skin seat covers! Nice
  8. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

Theres been 110 viewings of this post and not one other person has received a similar letter! Well i'll let you guys know tomorrow.... nothing to get excited about i doubt.
  9. imported_Strider81

imported_Strider81 Guest

could be a covert letter from CTU.

CJ - is ur real name JACK BAUER?
  10. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif damn i've been found out.

Well called them this morning and yep nothing to get excited about....they basically said because i had received a "GOOD NEWS" letter i am entitled to get an extremely cheap deal on a new car *yawn* *yawn* *blah* *blah*
  11. S3Si

S3Si Member

When I worked as a car salesman we used to do this, or something similar. We would write to people on our records with cars that were almost three years old and say that we would give them a 'fantastic' price for their car because we happened to be low on stock on that particular model. As you can guess it was all bollox and just a ploy to get people into the garage so we could flog them another car!! (preferably on finance!)
  12. jojo

jojo S3 Drift King! Staff Member Moderator

Well... I got my Audi letter through this morning, the funny thing is though, I got 2 of the damn things, they must really want my business! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif
  13. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore

[ QUOTE ]
    Well... I got my Audi letter through this morning, the funny thing is though, I got 2 of the damn things, they must really want my business! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Show off. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
  14. pwnorman

pwnorman Member

That means you can buy two cars on the cheap.