lets see if i got this right ?

hades-

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
LET'S SEE IF I GOT THIS RIGHT!!!

IF YOU CROSS THE NORTH KOREAN BORDER
ILLEGALLY YOU GET 12 YEARS HARD LABOUR.

IF YOU CROSS THE IRANIAN BORDER
ILLEGALLY YOU ARE DETAINED INDEFINITELY..
IF YOU CROSS THE AFGHAN BORDER
ILLEGALLY, YOU GET SHOT.

IF YOU CROSS THE SAUDI ARABIAN BORDER
ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE JAILED.

IF YOU CROSS THE CHINESE BORDER
ILLEGALLY YOU MAY NEVER BE HEARD FROM AGAIN.

F YOU CROSS THE VENEZUELAN BORDER
ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE BRANDED A SPY AND YOUR FATE WILL BE SEALED..

IF YOU CROSS THE CUBAN BORDER ILLEGALLY
YOU WILL BE THROWN INTO POLITICAL PRISON TO ROT.

IF YOU CROSS THE BRITISH! BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET !!!

A DRIVERS LICENCE,
A CAR.
LOADS OF CASH,
SOCIAL SECURITY CARD,
WELFARE,
FOOD PAID FOR,
CREDIT CARDS,
FREE FURNISHED HOUSING,
FREE EDUCATION,
FREE HEALTH CARE,
A LOBBYIST IN WESTMINSTER ,
BILLIONS OF Łs WORTH OF PUBLIC DOCUMENTS PRINTED IN YOUR LANGUAGE
THE RIGHT TO CARRY YOUR COUNTRY'S FLAG WHILE YOU
PROTEST THAT YOU DON'T GET ENOUGH RESPECT
AND, IN MANY INSTANCES, YOU CAN VOTE.

I JUST WANTED TO MAKE SURE I HAD A FIRM GRASP ON THE SITUATION !!!
IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP WESTMINSTER !!!!!!!!!!!!

​You got that so right.

Its only cause our gov is scared of the ramifications from the UN.
All the other countries you listed don't really give a **** what the rest of the world thinks about them.

spot on my friend and this is the reason we are all taxed to death .this is costing billions and there is only one group of people picking up the bill those that can be bothered to get off their backsides and work for a living . makes you proud to be british

This country in fk'd... To much political correctness and human rights ****** is giving way to anyone that wants to take the ****. Well Anyone apart from the normal working class person that is.

Human rights is only part of the prob, it is very true what you have listed, but what can we do?

Its not like we pay taxes or anything to move the country forward!!!

I just find it ridiculous that there are people out there willing to take lives by methods of terror etc, yet when it comes to dealing with them and putting them in prison or even the death penalty, that wouldnt be allowed because of their human rights...but what about the human rights of all the people that would potentially have been hurt or killed if what they had done if they had got away with it?

Also find it crazy that they are capping benefits at £26k!!!

What is that about - I know people that work damn hard and dont get paid that on a full time job!!

Anyway, thats only part of my rant over, I could go on all night!!!

Nilz is right I'm one of them people that work hard sometimes 68 + hours per week and it sickens me that to think I could be earning alot more for sitting around all day getting drunk and playing on the xbox ect. Another thing that makes me sick is I would love to do a collage course/apprentiship in mechanics, I saved the money up for the course at my local collage and went down there to book my spot and they advised me not to as I would have to get a full time job aswell to support my wife three kids and pay bills, my answer was I'm 27 years old you want me to do a 9 hour a day collage course then go out and work 12 hours a day to support my family. Then they wonder why there's so many people unemployed 1 alot not all but alot of them have no self respect and 2nd they are better of not working, get your rent council tax ect paid and still get payed for sitting on your *** all day. Aarrrggghhh makes me sick, any way sorry for long post but just felt I needed to get that of my chest.

I know it's frustrating for us all when we see what happens in this country, but let's focus on the other countries listed in the original post. Does anyone here think that shooting people, or branding them as spies, or locking them up for 12 years' hard labour, or having them disappear so they're never heard of again, are a good thing, or that Britain would be a better place if we did those things?

The original post also conveniently misses out what the rest of the countries in Europe do, to give a fair comparison.

The 26k thing was blown way out of proportion by the media, and seriously missrepresented, in a way which made it seem like everyone on benefits was getting 26grand+.

Benefits are means tested, and vary depending on your exact circumstances. They dont just hand out 30grand to anyone that comes knocking.

A single bloke out of work but actively seeking employment in the north of england, that lives in a 1 bedroom flat, will get a LOT less money than a family of 5 where the mother is disabled and unable to work due to a car accident, the father has just been laid off from his job of 10 years working as a welder, and cant find new employment, who happen to live on the outskirts of london in a 4 bedroom privately let house.

The reason is simple, it costs more to house/clothe/feed a family of 5 than a single bloke, so they in turn get more money. The money they get is related to their outgoings and as a result reflects the cost of living in the area they happen to be in.

Lets forget for a moment that people scam the system, and consider what its intended to achieve, before jumping in and slating it.

Why should said family, who have a genuine need of the benefits, be made to suffer, because of some snidey ****s who do nothing? What would you suggest the family do?

Agreed benifits are and should remain means tested. However for this to work in the correct manor it was planned they need to sort the so called means test out. There seems to be too many loop holes. People listed with different names for example, people who are claiming when they should not, people who take money for nothing **** me off!! Then you have the ones that go through education then straight into a life of benefit claiming! 4 bed council house, front and rear garden, ???k benefits, free dental, car, filling the fridge with goodies weekly from asda?and in many cases cost the NHS a bundle. Against the average family struggling to make ends meat, both fully employed, no car who end up loosing their 2bed terraced house due to the cost of living. these people are just scrougers of the lowest degree who need to get off their fat one and get a job. Regardless of how much they receive I just don't know how someone who has not contributed to the system should receive from the system.

This north south divide thing ****** me off, ok general living is dearer down south, but what if you want to buy a car for instance.....that goes right out of the window then, infact i have bought my last 4 cars down south because they were cheaper than the north..
Its bleeding london that has caused this and the last time i was down there i could not find one person who spoke English when my sat nav started throwing its dummy out...:wtf:

give londeners wrist bands for discounts ..dont start trying to cull the rest of the countrys wages....

This north south divide thing ****** me off, ok general living is dearer down south, but what if you want to buy a car for instance.....that goes right out of the window then,

I'd happily pay more for a car down here if it meant everything else was as cheap as it is 'up north'.

A bit off a myth ads ...take supermarkets there prices are the same across the land...

cigarettes, beer, food, fuel, car prices, even mc donalds are all the same ....

Ok you pay for well overpriced housing,, renting or buying ,,and thats about it, if theres no demand prices will drop, as said earlier there are a hell of a lot of foreigners in London and are all getting sucked into the greedy landlords who should have there housing rents capped...by Law...or it can only get worse...
The reason for my post was of the debate on teachers salary by the way.....:icon_thumright:

Thing ain't that different up here ads. Yeah property maybe. But not by much these days. Everything else is pretty std across the uk really.

Random i know but cans of monster always seem to be half the price down there compared to oop north. ;)

Property is the biggy though. A one bedroom flat around where I live can cost almost £250k, and I don't even live in central London. You'd be hard pushed to find a decent one bed flat anywhere in London for under £180k. To buy a house as a first time buyer is pretty much an impossibility because even if you're on £50k per year, which is WAY above the average wage, you'd still need to find a deposit of about £100k in cash if you want anything decent.
Throw in car insurance and public transport costs and London is considerably more expensive than anywhere else in the UK to live AND work, I'd say.
It costs us a tenner a day congestion charge just to drive into central London. Parking can cost over a quid for 15 minutes.
Then you've got working day lunch prices.. I can easily spend £15 a day on morning and daytime food.

The reality of the cost of living in London really only becomes apparent when you live and work here.
But it's home and I still love it :happy:

Yeah in central London. I feel your pain there mate, I can pay £45 a day in parking alone, throw on the congestion and fuel its hardly worth it.
But the whole north south thing is ******.

I've said it elsewhere, but still applies - if Belgium want to demand 'human rights' be met by tax payers (by which I mean being a terrorist and therefor being likely to be tried and executed in your own country, so just hop on over to Britain and get a free house plus spending money), they can foot the bill.