1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Let's get noticed...

AR-rkon Jul 29, 2012

1. AR-rkon

AR-rkon Mod back in a "B" Staff Member Moderator Regional Rep Team V6 Team Silver Audi A6 Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group

Guys (and girls),

Can you all be passing the word around that the section is here? there's gotta be more than ten of us in the midlands.

Note, when I say midlands I'm talking from Derbyshire down to Worcestershire and Leicestershire across to shropshire... It's a big area, lets get the members in :)

Secondly, what do you all think of an ASN midlands meet? Some time in the near future (probably post AITP)?

2. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

I will put the word out to as many as i know, meet sounds good too for sure.

3. mmcrew

mmcrew New Member

Im new to the site, only had the a3 for a month but ive been looking to go to meets soon, a midlands meet would be good, i live in stoke area

4. AR-rkon

AR-rkon Mod back in a "B" Staff Member Moderator Regional Rep Team V6 Team Silver Audi A6 Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group

Welcome mate, I'll be lookin to set one up soon once we build interest :)

5. icekay

icekay Member

JUst bought an A3 couple of weeks ago and also found this forum, im from Leicester.

6. Daemon

Daemon Member

Occasional Stokey here, grew up in Newcastle and living in cumbria. Occasionally trek back in my A4 avant :)

7. carl-1968

carl-1968 A4 sold, lots of bits available, ask for details

Id go for a post Aitp meet, im in Nottingham

8. BigBagg

BigBagg New Member

I'm also new here and from Worcester :)

9. TqsScott

TqsScott Member

I'm new and in the Midlands :)

10. AR-rkon

11. Lox3n

Lox3n Member

New and in the midlands looking for meet local meets! :D!

12. AR-rkon

Welcome mate. Get your name down on the Members thread. and take a look at the midlands monthly meet thread :)

13. chrisa4quat

chrisa4quat Active Member

I'm always checking this out. I'm from leicester. Soon to be working in Nottingham. Was thinking of organising a meet at my work when we open up

14. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator DSG

Sounds good Chris,where do you work ?

please don't say poundland

15. chrisa4quat

Lion garage in leicester. We're de to open a garage in west bridgeford. Ill be branch manager and was thinking if having like an open evening for plug ins etc. then thought it could be a good place to meet to

16. AR-rkon

Sounds good Chris :)

17. chrisa4quat

Ill have keys to compound. It's near is it lady bay? Near KFC and petrol station? Can't remember exactly. Ill keep ya posted. Gonna have an open day/evening so ill keep ya posted where I can

18. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

Looking good Chris, hope its all going well for you, let us know when you are up and running, im sure you will have the support of us boys here and we will arrange a meet at your place mate.

19. chrisa4quat

Thanks Nilz. Ill keep ya posted. Ill do what I can. Just want to make a success of it and hopefully look after the good forum folk

20. AR-rkon

Any news yet Chris :lmfao:

21. Hjtt

Hjtt New Member

whens the next midlands meet ?? could i suggest a place to meet ? , i used to run my own website and run quite a few meet's be good to meet a few people and see what happen's , im also on other audi website's and arange meets. ARRKON - if you send me your email addy ill message you on there about idea's and stuff to try as a car club and get noticed

22. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 s tronic

please feel free to organise a meet/event in this section. These sections were split up to make it easier for you guys to get together and everyone is welcome to put there ideas on here and list a venue and start a list for those who wish to attend. Good luck. :) x

23. Hjtt

Hjtt New Member

just didnt wanna tread on anyone's else toe's thats all if he is the east mids rep i would rather pass it through him first instead of jumping in to it !!

24. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 s tronic

You wont be treading on his toes, he will be happy that someone is taking the time to organise something. Go for it. :) x

25. AR-rkon

Agreed, if people have ideas, let's have em out :) it's what were about :)