1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Let there be light! (nice shiny led ones)

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by cjsuk, Jun 13, 2012.

1. cjsuk

cjsuk Active Member

[Jun 13, 2012]
    Last week I was reading someone's post about how they got led's from t8ups, and I thought I want some of them.

Anyway saturday night comes I go to my mates had a laugh and came back home, our lass still out I thought I would do some digging on the LED lights I saw on the forum, I couldnt be arsed trawling through posts and searches of mutiple threads so I just went straight to the name I remembered (t8ups).

I then began a message which basicly said "how much will it be to kit my A3 out with LED's including number plate LED's".

Sunday morning I had a new private message from t8ups saying (shortened) "£44 for the lot inc postage". I ummed n r'd a bit to myself as i'm a tight ass (knowing it was a very good price). Then sent the message back.......it said........ "ok how do I pay" and to cut a longerish story short I bought some via paypal from t8ups.

t8ups said they will be posted monday and should get to me next day (tues).

Tuesday morning come I waited n waited n waited, I thought they may have not been sent so I contacted t8ups and he promptly replied (he is good at that) that the bulbs have been sent.

So excitement was back but where were my LED's? it was 1 oclock and apparently they were an hour n half in the future! Half past 2! Bloody posties these days!

Now here is what followed........I unpack, I fit, I take photo's and I'm very ........ very happy.

The photo's are below I just wish I wasnt in a rush when I taken them, they were taken in the darkest place I could find in Leeds so the output of the LED's was as full as poss.

Let me know what you think and a BIG MASSIVE HUGE thanks to t8ups (EM Tuning) for a great prompt communicative service.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sorry about the quality of the pics, but you get idea :yahoo:
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 22, 2014]

3. s3dave

s3dave TFSI Hybrid Supporter

[Jun 13, 2012]
    Looking good mate...:icon_thumright:
  4. Lemon S3

Lemon S3 Alex

[Jun 13, 2012]
    I didn't know you could get wings as an optional extra...
  5. cjsuk

cjsuk Active Member

[Jun 13, 2012]
    Cheers pal :)
  6. cjsuk

cjsuk Active Member

[Jun 13, 2012]
    Its the "allways" optional extra