Leon Cupra R splitter anyone?

What does it do? Get to 62 quicker?

Spoils the subtle look of the 8L A3/S3, IMHO

Trash :)

What does it do? Get to 62 quicker?

Spoils the subtle look of the 8L A3/S3, IMHO

Trash :)

depends how you fit it, it actually acts as a good detraction from the horrible overhang underneath the front bumper....thats how i justified it to myself, and this coming from someone that prefers OEM ;)

depends how you fit it, it actually acts as a good detraction from the horrible overhang underneath the front bumper....thats how i justified it to myself, and this coming from someone that prefers OEM ;)

I sprayed that bit black and now you don't notice it :)

<tuffty/>

Agree with Tim, why does that bit hang down? looks stupid!

I think they look spot on as well...

I might buy one... £45 seems a Billy Bargain to me.

Or I could take a photo of my **** and send it to him via email.

Then get nicked. :busted_cop:

I just emailed him asking to clarify wether they are the ones available for the seat leon cupra at £20 from the dealers or if they were carbon fibre or some other variation of the the original spoiler.

Hoping for a reply soon.

you'd have been better asking if he can supply 30 of these for your shop......

Lol, Andy I should have read the entire thread as I have just done the same!

Ha, barrage of "do you realise you're ripping people off" emails coming Lee's way then!

I think the logical reason behind the high price of this splitter is the fact it may come with pre drilled holes to screw it in with or maybe some screws. Worth it

being new to owning an S3 i did wonder about the bit underneeth it looks like something is missing! does anyone have a pic of one fitted to an s3 so i can see how it looks as was thinking of getting one if it suits it ok!

price still seems like a relative bargain compared to Australia. Due to freight costs, we organised a group-buy ex UK, and the landed cost here was still AU$140 or £85

here's a pic of mine fitted

S3frontleft.jpg

I think the logical reason behind the high price of this splitter is the fact it may come with pre drilled holes to screw it in with or maybe some screws. Worth it

lol they don't come with pre holes in them mate. They're the exact same ones you get from the Seat dealer.

This is mine, you will notice the difference in fitting, the silver S3 has the overhang, i cut mine off which i think looks more OEM...each to heir own though, was a pain to get like that

P1000636-1-1.jpg

lol they don't come with pre holes in them mate. They're the exact same ones you get from the Seat dealer.

Dude i know that, my comment was called sarcasm. lol i may give up making jokes if people cant understand them lol

looks like a nice simple mod. im guessing fitting is fairly easy, is trimming required?

I bought one from e bay sometime ago for £50.00 I never had it fitted I even drilled the hole in it and went to put it on and thought I'm about to drill holes in my car and thought i'm not doing this, Got an email from ebay a couple of weeks later saying to be aware of overpricing items for sale and it was the splitter, totally raging about as I through it out waste of money if you ask me if you can get them from the Seat dealer for £20 you might be better putting the money to a panel filter of recirc valve of something better a piece of plastic that will probably come off when you come to park near the edge of a curb!!!