Legoland Windsor

markos72

Reaction score
Anyone been there? Heading down from north of the border,staying in Bagshot.
Also planning on train up to London village( I have free travel due to being an employee of Network Rail since 1990-before it became Network Rail)on Monday in time for stage 3 of Le Tour finishing,and maybe a wee trip to Brighton too.

Go once it's ok, second time it's boring, even for a Lego lover like myself. The rides are for young kids in my opinion, there's nothing hardcore there, and they all seemed a bit run down, could do with a lick of paint.

Its ok, went a couple of years ago with the little one, it is very expensive, however you can always get 2 for 1 offers, especially on the Kelloggs boxes.

Don’t know anything about Legoland, but love to see the Tour, sadly I cannot get the time to go.
Did get to see the tour of Britain, and will again this year :icon_thumright:

Watched it all day today, gutted Wiggins isn’t taking part, I think he’d go rogue and race Froome, Sky know this and that’s why he’s not there imo.

The support from the spectators was fantastic today. :applaus:

Don’t look like Cavendish will take part tomorrow, a sad end to his tour.

Sorry to go off topic

Reactions: Nilz and markos72
We had annual passes for a few years but decided not to renew this year. If you've got passes the car park is free and you get 10% off in stores and most restaurants. The kids really like it; my 9 year old likes the roller coaster.

Laser Raiders is very popular but the queues can be chronic for what is essentially a 5 minute ride.

The quickest way down to the rides when you are at the top at the shops is not to follow the crowds to the left. Instead walk straight onto the narrow footpath which is pretty much in front of the restaurant. The path will bear to the right and take you past the Star Wars exhibition. It then meanders past the rapids, down to the spider ride. You can the go left then right over the bridge and do Laser Raiders first, or take a right to the castle and onto the roller coaster.

Reactions: markos72