LEDs fitted by Trups

Lads, talking to t8ups as we speak and I'm thinking of buying some white H7 headlamp bulbs from him, I currently have Osram Nightbreaker Plus' but they're nowhere near as white as I had hoped. Are his a nice white? Any help appreciated :)

Lads, talking to t8ups as we speak and I'm thinking of buying some white H7 headlamp bulbs from him, I currently have Osram Nightbreaker Plus' but they're nowhere near as white as I had hoped. Are his a nice white? Any help appreciated :)

Tell me about the Night breakers. I thought they were whiter, but boy does it look no different to my normal yellow halogen bulbs when side to side with my blesk white led sidebulbs.

Tell me about the Night breakers. I thought they were whiter, but boy does it look no different to my normal yellow halogen bulbs when side to side with my blesk white led sidebulbs.

yeah I wasn't very impressed with them myself, getting some from T8ups in hope they're better!

I'm well happy with mine especially considering the price. Not as white as the LEDs but they are an amazingly blu-ish white.

stol1975 - can you confirm what DRL bulbs you bought from EM? Was it one of the bulbs offered in this thread? Got to admit they look pretty awesome, definitely better than the std orange effect.

I don't know tbh. Trups plugged them in and I loved them and then paid haha. If you pm him I'm sure he will confirm he's a top man.

Yes there's just no access.

I replaced the drl's on my previous 2009 a3 easily took about 5minutes to get to the bulbs but over and hour to change as the bulb cases where bigger than the original bulb that I took out so had to spend ages putting the bulb in and out to get the size right so it clicked in place.

LOVE those DRL's, how much were they buddy?