1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LED UPGRADE PICS

t8ups Oct 11, 2011

1. t8ups

t8ups Site Sponsor Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

Hi Guy, been lurking the forum for a while and am a trader selling LED upgrade bulbs,

anyway i never knew wher to put this up but i thought i may aswell show you all in this section, the car is a customers car, he is on the forum here so i am just using a some pictures he sent me to show you all.

enjoy

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Any questions about the light upgrades then please ask as i have been supplying alot of bulbs to the A3 and A4 members.

i hope to help you all if needed.

Thanks
    Trups

tintiningram likes this.
  2. overdraft

overdraft Member

Do you do a replacement kit or can you list them per item doors puddle lights etc, i have an a6 allroad 2004 model

3. t8ups

i can make a kit but would need your help in identifying what bulbs you have and wher, if you think its the same as an A6 then i do remember what they had but id rather you checked and took a few pictures for what you need. would that be cool?

Thanks
    Trups

4. shady-ninja

shady-ninja Active Member

CAN YOU FIT THAT TO MY A3 SPORTBACK

5. t8ups

yes it can be fitted to the sport back, do you have the light pack in your car?

6. blue2.7t

blue2.7t New Member

sorry of topic: what size wheels and tires are you running i like your set up

7. t8ups

its not my car, i know they are 9x95 wheels

8. ScottD3

ScottD3 I want your faulty electronics Supporter Team V6 quattro Audi A8 Audi S8 Team Akoya TDi saloon

Another top job. Nice one mate.
    Need to talk to you about a tourareg and celica, pm on its way.

9. Big_steve2010

Big_steve2010 New Member

I have a light pack fitted to my sport back and how much do you charge to change all bulbs in my car it's. 2009 2.0tdi

10. Stu.Audi

Stu.Audi Member

Nice door kerb light I notice mine got 4 red lense on the door but not light up ?

11. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Are they definitely lights and not just reflectors?

12. Stu.Audi

Stu.Audi Member

Just reflectors

13. AR-rkon

AR-rkon Mod back in a "B" Staff Member Moderator Regional Rep Team V6 Team Silver Audi A6 Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group

Think i need to get some pics up of my re-provisioned A4 t8ups kit in my Allroad :D

14. rhys084

rhys084 Member

Please do.

15. AR-rkon

AR-rkon Mod back in a "B" Staff Member Moderator Regional Rep Team V6 Team Silver Audi A6 Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

That do ya for now :)

Though need to replace the ones in my dvd unit... Somehow

[​IMG]