led upgrade facelift saloon.

Bradderz_1988

Dont replace it, Upgrade it !!
Reaction score
Right after some debate I'm going to do the led upgrade of the interior lights I was thinking like what scottB5 has done but then the idea of red led's popped in my head ???

1. To match the red interior dash lights.
2. To match the cars colour scheme black and red.

Opinions and pics(if any) welcome.

Only thing is what type of bulbs do I need and how may to do just the front light unit both sunvisor ones in headlining and rear reading lights.

Popped the light console off the other day and iirc there are 3 festoon type bulbs in the large light and 1 in each light for the sunvisors and 2 halogen reading light bulbs in the two little ones (and I presume same in the rear.)

But which do I need (actually bulbs types and quantities please).

Yeah red lol the idea is slowly going out of my head as I'm just going to stick with bright White would be nice to see some pics if anyone has ever done it to an a4 or any car for that matter but I highly doubt it. And a mobile brothel would just stain my lovely recaro's so il pass on that one lol

Bradderz, Have a chat to T8ups and see if he can create you some RED led bulbs instead of the white ones.

I'd do the footwell lights red and the main light unit but the map reading lights and sun visors I'd stick with white.

Not an A4 but you get the idea.
4387639673_489260ff04.jpg

My old Sport had red interior lights. I put them in and thought it was cool. The wife disagreed. We weren't married then, so it didn't matter! lol

That sounds like a cool idea Bradderz. Agree with Scott tho, footwell lights only in red would be better. I can imagine red light isn't the best in terms of illuminating the cabin so you can see stuff.

Darn, wish I'dve waited now! lol. My kit should be here in the next day or so.

That sounds like a cool idea Bradderz. Agree with Scott tho, footwell lights only in red would be better. I can imagine red light isn't the best in terms of illuminating the cabin so you can see stuff.

Darn, wish I'dve waited now! lol. My kit should be here in the next day or so.

if you return me the footwell bulbs i can swap them for red footwell ones if you wanted? :happy:

if you want pictures of red footwell led's in a audi then Abb had them off me for his S4 cab, i will try get him to send me one so we can see.?