Led tail light loom for avant ?

Gillm

Reaction score
Hi guys I've looked everywhere for a loom to convert the std lights on my 09 sline avant to led ones ?

I already have the lights and full vag com

led rears lights are

My part numbers are
Left outer 8k9 945 095 b
Left inner 8k9 945 093 b
Right outer 8k9 945 096 b
Right inner 8k9 945 094 b

any help would be awesome . I've seen the kufex loom and not paying £200

When I had my 09 sline I wanted bigger alloys, led tail lights, black roof rails etc etc. I bought a black edition grill at £250 and had the fog light surrounds wrapped in black. The roof rails were almost £1000 installed due to the airbags, wheels were £2000, led tailights were £800 fitted at Audi, the list goes on.

In the end, after a visit to Audi, I got a brand new car in the exact spec I wanted for £40 a month more. I obviously can't comment on peoples financial status but have you considered changing the car? Audi currently offering £5650 off an brand new A4.

Thanks but it's not really the answer I was looking for .

When I had my 09 sline I wanted bigger alloys, led tail lights, black roof rails etc etc. I bought a black edition grill at £250 and had the fog light surrounds wrapped in black. The roof rails were almost £1000 installed due to the airbags, wheels were £2000, led tailights were £800 fitted at Audi, the list goes on.

In the end, after a visit to Audi, I got a brand new car in the exact spec I wanted for £40 a month more. I obviously can't comment on peoples financial status but have you considered changing the car? Audi currently offering £5650 off an brand new A4.

he wants a wire not a new car

email kufatec they do the loom without the codeing dongle
i thing there about 50

I thought the coding has been done and documented here

he wants a wire not a new car

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. I realise that, I can read. My point was, whilst people spend thousands and thousands modding a car, its never really up to the same spec or standard as buying what you want. Maybe I've just matured a bit but spending endless amounts of doh to achieve very little is fruitless. In 2010 I spent £800 adding LED lights, now I regret it as I ending up buying a new car not long after.

You keep spending, its your perogative.