LED Sidelights Fitted

The Doctor

Reaction score
Website
www.wbmcc.com
Well, seeing as I had a sidelight bulb blow over Christmas, I fitted some replacement LED sidelight bulbs today. I'm really :yes: with the result. Nice crisp white light at last.

But what a :mad: fitting the nearside one! Decided to just take the ****** battery out to get enough access. Do Audi technicians all have tiny hands or what?

fitting head light bulbs on a mk4 golf the dealers used to price for front bumper removal 30 min labour the a3 will be the same i guess , if you set the battery back as far as poss so you can get the cover off you can leave the battery in next time

Rob

You can get you hand in if you go at it from the left side so the back of your hand is touching the front of the battery if that makes sense, btw please can you post some pics up and a link to wich ones you got I'm finding it w nightmare getting the colour to match the STD 4300k xennons

easier to just loosen the bracket for the battery. as for audi, the answer's simple: they get their work experience ladyboys to fit the lights.

Sorry but they don't last long mine lasted for 2 months

Pic as promised. Really quick snap as I dashed out the house this morning so crappy quality but you get the idea...

DSC_0100.jpg

Can we have a pic with dipped beams on and a close up please just want to see how well they match.

Cheers

Sure OK, I'll see what I can do. More funny looks from the neighbours tomorrow morning...

Re brightness, yes they are brighter than standard but I think it's exaggerated in the pic above due to the low ambient light at 6.30am...