1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LED NUMPER PLATE LIGHTS

vorney Sep 22, 2011

1. vorney

vorney Member

hi again were is the best place to get some leds from. as i bought some from hid-direct and they dont work, just caused loads of bother. but want the cool led look
    thanks

2. MattyW19

MattyW19 Member

eBay? Make sure you get the Canbus ones.. and when you say they don't work, have you tried fitting them both ways?

3. MattyW19

MattyW19 Member

Oh don't bother if your A3 is 2009-Present - Unless your not fussed about error message :)

4. vorney

vorney Member

I have fit them every witch way I could the bulbs I have are can bus led lights bought from hid direct all I get is no lights and a warning light on dash

5. A-k

A-k Member

Has anyone found some that will work or are they unlikely to find a fix for the error code as I'm sure this would annoy me just as much as have lights with a yellow tinge...

6. patelbadboy2006

patelbadboy2006 Member

7. AlexRS3

AlexRS3 Member

get some off t8ups from the above link, i have problems with errors on my car, but the ones he sells work perfectly!

8. vorney

vorney Member

Just emaild t8ups see how we get on hid-direct do not buy there LEDs for your audi more hassle than there worth

9. audicruiser

audicruiser Audi Heaven

Got these on my car from eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace no error codes and look OEM in brightness terms. My car is pre facelift 07.