led indicators - blown bulb / fast blinking effect a6 avant 1.8T 1998 SE

tintiningram

Reaction score
Has anyone swapped there indicators for led ones and found a better way then putting the load resistor on the standard wiring? as on my old misubishi colt I replaced all my lights for leds and instead of putting the resistor in I used an indicator relay switch from a fto and it got rid of the blown bulb / fast blinking effect
2 PCS X CANBUS ERROR FREE 1156 PY21W BAU15S 21SMD LED AMBER Offset pins | eBay

Last edited:
Has anyone swapped there indicators for led ones and found a better way then putting the load resistor on the standard wiring? as on my old misubishi colt I replaced all my lights for leds and instead of putting the resistor in I used an indicator relay switch from a fto and it got rid of the blown bulb / fast blinking effect
2 PCS X CANBUS ERROR FREE 1156 PY21W BAU15S 21SMD LED AMBER Offset pins | eBay
You've posted this in a "General" forum with no make\model\year designation, lighting errors are usually model\year dependent, so you need to be more specific about what car you're talking about because at the moment this could be about any make\model\year car ever produced, and may be why you've had no responses.

A good idea is to put the basic specs of your car in your signature, so every time you post others can see what it is pertaining to. I also interested in upgrading my indicators to LED's, but your post doesn't make clear if we have similar model's. :thumbsup:

Last edited: