1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LED Headlight Help.

P80RSY May 11, 2012

1. P80RSY

P80RSY New Member

Hi all,

So it starts by joining a Forum and here we go again spending,££££ with my first Audi.

I have a facelift A3 but without the LED's I know I will need washer jets for front bumper.

I’m looking at the below lights and wonder what can i do to even the color of the lenses up. Has anyone used a very light laminx to tint ? Any links or pics would be appreciated.

Also what would it cost my back pocket for Bulb and Ballast, what parts would I need for fitting.

Audi A3 S3 8PA 8P LED DRL Xenon Headlights | eBay

Any Help / comments appreciated.

2. P80RSY

P80RSY New Member

3. PH1L

PH1L Gievf Buckets

2nd set are adaptive what colour is your car i wouldnt tint the lights on a blag goes nicely imho

you know youll need a new ce unit and level controller, lightswitch and adaptor loom with level sensors, headlight washers are not required though i do recommend them

4. TDiTom

TDiTom Guest

Wow those lights are seriously expensive... I'll be removing and refitting my kit from my focus to my A3 with just a new pair of bulbs i think!

5. PH1L

PH1L Gievf Buckets

dont fit a hid kit to your car, 1 it is not mot compliant and 2 it will burn out your wiper motor which is 150 new from audi before the fitting

6. audicruiser

audicruiser Audi Heaven

:iagree: