1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

led drl

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)' started by hubbo1, Jun 7, 2012.

1. hubbo1

hubbo1 Member

[Jun 7, 2012]
    hi,newbie so bare with me!
    i know these lights will fit my b7 a4,but as mine is not fitted with drl's will these eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace work on mine? do the led's come on as soon as the ignition is on? or is there a mod needed?
    your help would be appreciated
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 16, 2014]

3. Rastamouse

Rastamouse Welsh Audi Nut

[Jun 7, 2012]
    Yeah they will fit yours, but they won't come on when you turn the ignition on,you will have to turn your sidelights on to get them to come on.
    I'm debating whether to take mine off at the moment, getting bored of them now,might try to retrofit bi-xenons or just put my std ones back on.
  4. Macdoon

Macdoon Well-Known Member

[Jun 7, 2012]
    Have you got the ones from Excite, the black ones. If so and you decide to get rid, i'll take them off your hands fella :yum:

Mac
  5. Rastamouse

[Jun 7, 2012]
    Hey mac,yeah they are the ones from 2xcite,but they are the chrome ones,don't know what to do.
    I look at em one day and I think they are a bit tacky compared to de-tangoed std or bi-xenons,and other days I think they look awesome. If I do decide to sell then you can have first dibs mate
  6. Rastamouse

[Jun 7, 2012]
    I thought u had some anyway mac??? Or am I getting u confused with someone else!
  7. Macdoon

Macdoon Well-Known Member

[Jun 7, 2012]
    Yeah I had a set (slightly different style) sold them on as a mate had written his car off and I was gonna have his bi-xenons, unfortunately it ended up that because he allowed the car to be taken to storage facility he couldn't back to the car once paid out.... total bummer lol