1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

***LED daytime running lights - High Quality***

Discussion in 'Classifieds Discussion Area' started by Naresh, Feb 15, 2012.

1. Naresh

Naresh Member

[Feb 15, 2012]
    Bought these as a spare for the wife's car which is now sold. Currently have a set fitted to my TT and both the brightness and whiteness are unmatched by most other DRL's on the market. They are wired to come on full brightness during the day but once you switch on the headlamps they dim to about 50%, although wiring can be changed easily to dim with indicators or turn off at night completely.

Each unit is curved to perfectly match the curvature of most VAG bumpers so that, most importantly, all the LED's face forward in the direction of travel. All metal construction to allow dissipation of heat away from the LED's - essential to prolong their life. The chrome housings are easily painted black to provide a more stealth appearance which is what I did when fitting mine.

These are unused and supplied with all the instructions and I can provide guidance for fitting as well.

£120 including 1st class recorded delivery

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. Ads

Ads

[Oct 25, 2014]