1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Leaving the Audi fold....again

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by beanoir, Mar 2, 2013.

1. beanoir

beanoir Sharpest Tongue in the West

The itch has struck again and i've been thinking of my next car for some time now, driven quite a few cars and toyed with different things and settled on another Porker. Miss my last one massively so i'm going back, but this time a Cayman instead of a Boxster. Here she is :) I'm sure i'l still hang around though, as I always have done!

[​IMG]

The S3 is being chopped in, but if anybody fancies a low mileage S3 in great condition for a bargain price then let me know...soon!
  2. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

Be sad to see you go, but you have to do whats right for you. I love the new car Nick. Dont be a stranger though, pop in and keep in touch. Happy motoring. :) x
  3. Ghost

Ghost Boo!

Lovely looking car Beanoir, I know you going to enjoy not only driving your new car but taking lots of photos of it as well, just hope you will share them with us mate :icon_thumright:
  4. beanoir

beanoir Sharpest Tongue in the West

I'll take plenty of photos...which reminds me I need my camera battery back before I do that!!

I won't be gone, i've been back forth between Audis and other marques for as long as I can remember!
  5. NHN

NHN Modmetractor

I do like the Cayman tbh, but you'll be back soon :p