Leather interior converions-any recommendation?

I

imported_larry1

Anyone know or could recommend a company that converts A4 tdi avant interior to Leather? Is it worth doing,good job, expensive?

Many thanks

might be worth going onto a GTi forum. i believe there is a company that used to do vr6s etc ,if my memory serve me right in the region of 7-800 sheets /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yes.gif

Hi,
My car car had a re-trim by a company called autotrim based in Hyde, Cheshire.

PM your email address and i'll send you a couple of photos of the interior.

Mike

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone know or could recommend a company that converts A4 tdi avant interior to Leather? Is it worth doing,good job, expensive?

Many thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

I had my A4 interior re-trimmed by these guys: Auto Interiors

First class job; very professional and thorough. The standard is at least as good as factory, and they have numerous M-B, BMW and Audi dealerships on their books. I saw evidence of this myself, as opposed to just being fed sales BS. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

The total cost all in was just short of £1100 IIRC. That was for all seats and door cards. The job took about three hours. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

I can take some shots of the inside of my car if you like, and send them to you.

Cheers
John

Id like to see the pics please John could you post them on here!

[ QUOTE ]
Id like to see the pics please John could you post them on here!

[/ QUOTE ]

OK - will do. As soon as I can I'll take some pics, and try to figure out how to post them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

ive just put a brand new 2004 silver silk nappa leather recaro s4 interior in my 99 model b5 looks good

where did you find that one jase? sounds cheap as chips.