Leasing new Audi A1 Sportback

AJ91

Reaction score
Hello.

I own an A5 but recently moved to the city and I feel I dont need a big car anymore so I built myself an 1.4 TFSI Audi A1 Sportback Glacier White with Black contrast roof/mirrors with S-line exterior and made sure to get the BOSE system and Alcantara seats with pretty much all the Equipment I would feel make it special to own and also easy for them to sell on once my deal with the car is up.

The price for the car ended up being £31,845 with me paying £502 a month and I thought that was rather expensive to be fair - she later emailed me though that I should call her because she said she might have something other interesting - but before I do so is that roughly what it would cost? or should I look at another dealership first before I strike a deal.

Just looking at what you guys are paying if you are leasing to get some perspective of it!

Hello.

I own an A5 but recently moved to the city and I feel I dont need a big car anymore so I built myself an 1.4 TFSI Audi A1 Sportback Glacier White with Black contrast roof/mirrors with S-line exterior and made sure to get the BOSE system and Alcantara seats with pretty much all the Equipment I would feel make it special to own and also easy for them to sell on once my deal with the car is up.

The price for the car ended up being £31,845 with me paying £502 a month and I thought that was rather expensive to be fair - she later emailed me though that I should call her because she said she might have something other interesting - but before I do so is that roughly what it would cost? or should I look at another dealership first before I strike a deal.

Just looking at what you guys are paying if you are leasing to get some perspective of it!
:wtf:Erm,,, way to much. My wife paid £23,000 for a 1.4 FSI Black Edition (top of the range) with Comfort pack, heated seats. The car came with alcantara seats, flat bottom steering wheel, climate control, Audi sound, 18" wheels as standard.
£500 a month !!!!!! :scared2: I would be having another chat with the sales person.

Definitely sounded expensive.

Dont know if its different because I live in Sweden but still. Way too expensive.

Hello.

http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/discounted-new-audi-cars.291319/

Try get a quote to see the difference

Reactions: Jcbmally
Will see. but I doubt its much help as I need a Swedish dealership.

I also tried a MB A 200 AMG and ended up at £550 a month haha...

Will see. but I doubt its much help as I need a Swedish dealership.

I also tried a MB A 200 AMG and ended up at £550 a month haha...
You must pay some serious tax's over there my friend. :sorrow: