1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LCR SPOILER

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by CMD, Apr 17, 2010.

1. CMD

CMD Pointing Forward's!!!!!!!!!

[Apr 17, 2010]
    Hi all has/can anyone help with some pic's of LCR spoiler fitted to a s-line front bumper.
    I'm having a spot of trouble getting the centre of the spoiler matching the curve of the bumper. I have removed the the plastic lug's/clip's, i have left the 2 centre post's but remove the lug's from the top's of the 2 post's . The centred flared section has a smaller opening than the opening of the bumper so look's a little odd . :sadlike:
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 17, 2014]

3. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator

[Apr 17, 2010]
    I helped Lostbok fit one to his S-Line (there are some pics in my "Cupra Splitter" thread) and I'm sure he won't mind me saying that it doesn't fit the S-Line front as neatly as the standard one.

We had real trouble cutting the angle on those legs to allow the splitter to sit level. All you can do is do your best, and keep in perspective that when looking at it from above it looks much better than when you're lying underneath scrutinising it!