1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LCR Front Splitter

4NT Feb 24, 2012

1. 4NT

4NT Terminal Douche Bag!

Hi all, I've seen in various threads mention of the Leon Cupra splitter costing around £25. I've been looking around and they all seem to be around £40+, is this the going rate?

Cheers in advance. :blackrs4:

2. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

I think SEAT have realised they're onto a good thing! The dealers themselves always used to be the cheapest place, they used to be about £22 but I'm not sure what the going rate is now.

3. 4NT

4NT Terminal Douche Bag!

Cheers James, it's yours that has prompted me to look at fitting one to mine. The search continues huh.

P.S. You might know this. Looking on Audizine, what does USP mean, it keeps coming up ref front bumpers???

To me USP is Unique selling Point?

4. quattrojames

To the Yanks it's UltraSPort ;)

Its their equivalent of the Gmbh/S-Line kit.

5. 4NT

4NT Terminal Douche Bag!

Ahhhhh. Cheers, it's been doing my head in. :sob:

6. rawtor51

rawtor51 Active Member

Seat is still cheaper than ebay though, cant remember how much they are now.

7. 4NT

4NT Terminal Douche Bag!

Cheers Ross, found the part number so gonna call a couple of Seat dealers tomorrow and see what I can turn up.

8. Bean5

Bean5 kidney bean

I have one for sale mate never fitted still semi in the plastic wrapping from seat lol
    £20 collected?

9. Bean5

Bean5 kidney bean

Lol York is 2 1/2 hours away from me so scrap that unless your desperate then let me know by pm. Good luck

10. 4NT

4NT Terminal Douche Bag!

Aye, defeats the object, thanks though! I'd have even looked at Paypal and postage but you can guarantee by the time it's been smashed around in the back of a Sprinter van by DHL it'd arrive in 3+ pieces....

11. John@mk

John@mk Member

Hi,
    does anybody have the part number for LCR front splitter please?

Cheers

12. Bean5

Bean5 kidney bean

ill have a look john

13. Bean5

Bean5 kidney bean

it coul be 1ml 805 903 the sticker on the packaging had faded but this was on the splitter itself.

hope this helps.

14. John@mk

John@mk Member

Cheers for that,

it will Finnish to front of the car off....don't know why Audi did'nt.

15. quattrojames

Thats correct.