1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Layer cake

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by imported_Yaseen, Oct 9, 2004.

1. Just come back from seeing this- top film- lots of twists in it.

One of the stars of the show is the RS6 Avant. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif

2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. RichA3Turbo

RichA3Turbo ...Watching you!
    Staff Member Moderator

Saw this on wednesday... Thought it was areally good film with some VERY funny parts in it... Not to mention the nice RS^ and well fit blonde /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

4. auroan

auroan Active Member

Second you on the fit blonde Rich. Shame about the cig hanging out of her mouth when she was dancing.

5. RichA3Turbo

RichA3Turbo ...Watching you!
    Staff Member Moderator

but the sexy lingerie.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/heart.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

6. [ QUOTE ]
    Auroan said:
    Yeah just seen it as well. I know it's sad but I'd watch it again just for the RS6. Must be the only film I've seen with and Audi showing up so much in it

[/ QUOTE ]

RONIN (the movie) showed an S8... there's a thread here going on now about it

7. auroan

auroan Active Member

Cool, just ordered Ronin (2 disk DVD special edition) and I, Robot (LE collectors tin) from amazon for only £29 !!! Bargain. That's two more films with Audi's in for my collection /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif