Lava Grey Sportback

COLDSTEEL

Reaction score
Picked up a 2.0tdi Sport SBK on Friday evening for a weekend test drive. The dealer will be lucky to get the keys back off me on Monday I may even shed a tear. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

When I picked up the car there was no selling going on it was just here's the car, here's the options it's got, here's the keys, here's the road have fun. That's exactly what I have done.

Being really quite sad I read the car's manual in bed last night and noticed and tried out the opening a closing of the all the windows using the remote control!!!! NICE so very NICE. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif

I have taken a couple of pictures and these made it to the website - battery ran out. Excuse the dirt, roads around here have been salted to the death! I will be taking more later so if anyone has any suggestions or close ups the of the car let me know.

Audi SPBK

The car is a real pleasure to drive (compared to an Almera anyway). I can see what benefits the DSG gear box would probably have.

My wife says the internal of car is noisy, considering that she would normally have to yell to me in our current car and was talking normally at the time is testament.

It has the following options,

Alcantara/Leather upholstery - Creamy looking (Feels, looks and SMELLS great!) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
GSM/Bluetooth Phone Prep /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
Symphony Stereo with Bose /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
Light and Rain Sensors /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
Acoustic reverse sensors /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
Controls on the steering wheel /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
Alloys aren't standard (17" - 16 Spoke I think) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
Centre arm rest (gets in the way) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
Aluminium Roof Rails /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif