latest pics of my car.....

Clark@Polishedbliss

Professional Detailer
Reaction score
Website
www.polishedbliss.co.uk
I finally got the chance to give my car a MUCH needed wash today, as it had been over 3 weeks since the last one and with the amount of rain we've had lately i could hardly see out the windows!

I was planning on giving the car another coat of Vintage but the car looked great once it had been dried, a real credit to the Vintage as you can get an idea of how dirty the car was from the below pic:

Cwheels.jpg

That was after 4 pre-foams!

So once i had dried it with the leaf blower (after sheeting water off with a watering can) i just gave the wheels a quick coat of sealant and dressed the tyres :)

Its a bit overcast here at the moment so some pics look a bit dark but i couldnt be ***** to play about with my camera settings as this post is mainly just to show off the new wheels, which i have to give Chris a big thank you to for doing me a VERY good deal on them, cheers mate :thumb:

Pics:

Cwheelsg.jpg

Cwheelsh.jpg

Cwheelse.jpg

Cwheelsj.jpg

Cwheelsc.jpg

Cwheelsa.jpg

A couple in the garage to show the gloss of the paintwork: :)

Cwheelsf.jpg

Cwheelsk.jpg

Cwheelsb.jpg

Cwheelsd.jpg

Cwheelsi.jpg

Hopefully i can refrain from spending any more money on the car for at least a month :D:rolleyes:, thanks for looking :thumb:

Car looks stunning Clark, really like leon's on CH's!!

Do you recommend getting a leaf blower then?? One thing i hate doing is drying the car with a towel, plus the water dries so quickly :(

Looks mint, what type of wax do you use? you mentioned a coat Vintage that must be it

Yep, Zymol Vintage is what i use, comes in at around £1800 for a tub :)

Leaf Blowers are the future! especially when your car has a decent amount of protection on it, the water beads off very quickly and you get a streak free finish, the pics of my car above were from the leaf blower and nothing else, the car wasnt QD'd or anything :)

Ah ok Zymol Vintage...i need to remember that..actually nah £1800 for a tub is too much, i no way can afford that! Looks like it does wonders though! I used to use Mer on my old car it was ok i guess, now as good as yours though!

Car looks very slick, gorgeous. By the way what dressing did you use on tyres, they look very wet...

what make is the leaf blower?

I think the neighbours will consider phoning the nearest mental hospital if they see me use one of these - they think im mad enough about cleaning my car!

WX51TXR said:
Black & Decker, just a £50 cheapie from B&Q. :)

Probably the best one to go for. I went and bought a 2500watt flymo job - its too heavy to use gently around the car and makes too much noise. My neighbours think I'm even more odd than before.

Focus DIY stores are doing a 2200watt Flymo Blower Vac for £44.99 reduced from £74.99 seen in todays paper.

And your car looks mint :icon_thumright:

ChriS3 said:
Probably the best one to go for. I went and bought a 2500watt flymo job - its too heavy to use gently around the car and makes too much noise. My neighbours think I'm even more odd than before.

Might just forget about the flymo then :ermm:

Car looks great, Wished mine had a shine like that after only washing it.
Love the dark CH's on it too.

cheers guys!

I use Blackfire Long Lasting Tyre Gel on my tyres, great stuff!

And yeah, thats a Focus RS you spot, thats one of dads toys that hardly ever moves!

Chris - trust you to buy something faaaaar too powerfull! :) :p

Boydie said:
clark - what mods have you done to the LCR?

FK Coilovers,BBS's,uprated discs and pads,Star Performance re-map, Miltek cat back, BMC air filter, Forge splitter D/V, Sprint booster, Powerflex bushes, HID conversion, DVD touch screen head unit, rear wiper removed, think thats about it! - H&R ARB's/Audi S3 strut brace to go on amongst other things soon too!

sounds good mate! whats it like without the rear wiper? im debating taking mine off? did you take your motor out too?

looks far nicer without the wiper, i never used mine once the whole time it was on anyways, except for the 2 times i knocked it with my knee getting in the car :sadlike:

I took the motor out aswell :)